CITY OF GREENSBORO Contact: Shane Messer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Phone: 336-574-3550
NC A&T Area and Lincoln Heights Area Lane Closures Continue Until October 29
GREENSBORO, NC (August 25, 2021) – The following areas will continue to have occasional lane closures and traffic delays from 7 am to 3 pm daily through Friday, October 29, due to due to material availability issues for water line rehabilitation work:
* Bluford Street from Cumberland Street to Laurel Street
* Massey Street from Beech Street to N. Dudley Street
* Salem Street from N. Dudley Street to Stewart Street
* Arlee Street from Banks Street to Boyd Street
* Beech Street from E. Lindsay Street to N. Dudley Street
* N. Dudley Street from E. Lindsay Street to Massey Street
* Banks Street from N. Dudley Street to Salem Street
* Stewart Street from N. Dudley Street to Bluford Street
* Bothwell Street between 300 feet west of Hannaford Road to Muncey Lane
* Muncey Lane between Bothwell Street to the second intersection of Edmond Drive.
See maps for locations. The beginning and ending locations are subject to change, as the project continues. The map shows approximate locations.
Directional signage and traffic cones will be in place and motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid the area. Dates and times may change due to weather or last minute changes in the work schedule.
For more information, contact City contractor Mainlining at 443-790-3774 or its 24-hour emergency number 336-402-5253.
The job is part of the City’s ongoing Water Rehabilitation Program<www.greensboro-nc.gov/departments/water-resources/system-improvements/water-sewer-rehabilitation/water-rehab>, which is funded by water and sewer rates.
# # #
Laine Roberts, (she/her) Why are pronouns important?<www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
NC Environmental Educator
Public Education Coordinator
Water Resources Department
City of Greensboro<www.greensboro-nc.gov/>
2602 S. Elm-Eugene St., Greensboro, NC 27406
Please note that email sent to and from this address is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.