Our Week #4 Winner was Joe Barile with one miss.
Don’t forget to enter the CiCi’s Pizza NFL Picks Contest – NFL Week 2 isnowactive.
Complete Name, Email Address and Contact Telephone Number.
Select 13 Winners
Full Rules at the Bottom of the Page. Weekly Winner receives $15 Gift Certificate and 2 Free Appetizers from the Texas Roadhouse.
Southeast Guilford (4-0)
Winston-Salem Reagan (2-2)
Southwest Guilford (2-2)
Northwest Guilford (3-1)
Eastern Guilford (3-1)
Northeast Guilford (2-1)
High Point Central (2-2)
High Point Andrews (0-3)
Western Guilford (0-4)
High Point Christian (4-0)
Winston-Salem Atkins (2-2)
Bishop McGuinness (0-4)
Mount Tabor (3-1)
Mallard Creek (3-0)
Charlotte Harding (4-0)
Wake Forest (4-0)
Southern Nash (4-0)
TIE BREAKER – Total Points of Grimsley at Western Guilford –
Contest starts immediately.
1. One entry per person.
2. In the event of multiple entries, the last one submitted will be used. All previous entries are void.
3. All entries must include an email address and contact telephone number.
4. We will post 13 games, not selecting a game is counted as a loss.
5. Deadline for Entries is 7:00 PM on Friday (Exceptions will be noted.)
6. There will be one winner each week. The Winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate and 2 Free Appetizers from Texas Roadhouse Restaurant (Battleground Avenue, Greensboro). At the end of the season, all the winners names will be placed in a hat, with one name drawn for $100 Gift Certificate from Texas Roadhouse.
7. The Winner is determined by the most wins selected. In case of ties, the winner will be the closest to the Tie-Breaker without going over.
8. Once an individual has won, they may continue playing. They will be ineligible for the weekly prize.
9. There is no fee to entry.
10. All entries are the property of GreensboroSports.com.
11. GreensboroSports.com is not responsible for late submissions, errors or other issues that may result in a contestant’s entry being not submitted.
12. GreensboroSports.com will not share names/email addresses/phone numbers of contestants with any outside entity, organization or business.
13. Winners may be required to have picture taken for publicity purposes.